Easy Blog Topics
We have all been there. You are sitting at your desk with a blank mind thinking “What can I possibly write about now?” Maybe its writer’s block or maybe you haven’t had your coffee yet. Either way, try these topic ideas from a variety of mid-market bloggers to experts.
Most people love to hear from actual people about a place of business or service they have intentions to visiting. Luckily in today’s age, we have the internet, and what a beautiful thing that is. It’s easy to get a few of your happy customers to either write a review about their experiences or even allow for an interview. Seriously who doesn’t like to be in the spotlight?
- Find out what customers say about your product or service. Add a little self-advertising while you’re at it.
- Ask someone well known in your community or in your field of business to write about your product or service. If this person is of high authority in your field potential customers will listen to them.
- Interview a complete stranger who is in no way related to your industry. See what they think about your product or service. This may be more powerful than you think!
This tactic can be the simplest and most effective. Nowadays people want quick, easy and to the point. Create lists posts to allow for your customers to skim through but still have substance and value to what they are reading. Here are a few ideas:
- Best motivational speakers or writers
- E-Books and podcast your followers may like and benefit from
- Top-Notch Business Apps or tools to assist with SEO.
- A list of Twitter accounts your followers should follow
- A number of blog topic ideas (Genius; I know)
Recap some experiences you had lately. Have you volunteered lately? Was there an award ceremony in your industry you would like to talk about and share with your customers. Here are a few favorites:
- Recap a debate or talk show
- Talk about a recent conference or trade show you attended
- Maybe summarize a webinar you hosted or were a part of.
This is great for someone who may not have a lot of time or fresh content to write about. Research some posts and choose the ones you like and write about them. Give your audience your opinion and your take on it. This is easy because it has already been written and the only thing left is to give your take on it all. It can’t get any simpler than that!
If you are involved with makeup or DIY and such this could be something very common. But to those who aren’t too familiar with this. Here are some ideas:
- Tips on how to make your content more appealing
- Teach your audience how to deal with writer’s block
- Create cheat sheets.
- Explain to your audience what NOT to do
- How to posts.
Photo and video content
This is one of the more important ones and can tie into SEO strategies. Post pictures and videos maybe even a slide show presentation. It’s a great chance to show off your creative side along with how knowledgeable you come off to your audience. Make sure when you post a video or picture or any type of multimedia content that you use all of your social media and website platforms to post the same material. This helps your ranking on google. This is the same idea Yext uses and unfortunately has almost monopolized for all online local listings. Fortunately, you can still get your hands on free social media sites so use it to your advantage! Post, post and post some more until you have no more ideas. When that happens to feel free to read some of our how to’s and topic ideas! We post daily!
There are so many ideas, Some more common and some not so common. This list is some not so common and could cause for some very unique content!
- Case studies: Take someone’s brand and an obstacle they had to overcome. Talk about how they solved the issue and the results.
- Provide links to your audience you think would benefit them
- Inspire and motivate others!
Hopefully, you got halfway through this and had some ideas to write! For more information reach out to me for a free consultation on how to improve your business.