The conversation surrounding plant-based skincare is expanding, and luckily for us Balanced Health Botanicals (BHB) has recently launched a plant-based skincare line enhanced with Nautral Plant-Powered CBD: BOTA.
BOTA is on a mission to provide gentle AND effective skincare that’s free of harsh chemicals that can damage skin. Whether you are seeing changes in your skin and are searching for products that are kinder and chemical-free, or are just curious about how CBD can help you achieve your skincare goals, the natural, hand-selected botanicals found in each BOTA product are sure to upgrade your skincare routine and leave your skin feeling its best.
BOTA’s Core Products:
- Warming Muscle Melt Crème- $28.00
- Our ancestors have used cinnamon oil as a natural warming mechanism for centuries. So the next time you have a draining day or complete a tough workout, melt away with BOTA™ Warming Muscle Melt Crème. This crème combines warming cinnamon oil, shea butter, and hemp extract to help you unwind.
- Ultra-Rich Body Crème- $25.00
- We’ve combined the forces of shea butter, jojoba seed oil, and hemp extract to give your skin the gift of BOTA™ Ultra-Rich Body Crème. You’re now able to give your skin the plant-based care it craves. This body crème will be your new favorite go-to!
- Age Defying Hand Lotion- $15.00
- With BOTA™ Age-Defying Hand Lotion, we combined three of our favorite things: plant-based ingredients, a non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly, and hemp extract. Our hand lotion naturally soothes your skin with apricot oil, avocado oil, and shea butter.
There are many potential benefits of CBD Infused Natural Skin Care, #BotaSkin breaks it down for us:
THE MANY POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF CBD INFUSED NATURAL SKINCARE
“Switching to plant-based skincare products can refresh your skincare routine. You may even find you need fewer products to achieve better results.
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, a non-intoxicating cannabinoid naturally found in cannabis. The natural benefits of hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) create an ideal pairing with a variety of botanicals to help you look and feel your best. All skin types can benefit from the calming and nourishing properties of CBD.”
The brand also breaks down a #DayTime and #NightTime Routine and I’m thinking to myself; yes, I need a little guidance in my life. Please, tell me what to use and when to use it.
If you’re interested in their products, you can check out their website
Do you currently have any CBD Products in your routine? Let us know in the comments
A Traditional Millennial is your Favorite Beauty Blog for South Florida!